Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing at the Park

This morning Gabe and I walked to North Park, about 6 blocks from our house. I had to stop halfway there for a little rest break. I'm obviously super out of shape, pregnant and have a gammy leg. However, I'm very glad we went because the weather is gorgeous and Gabe loved it. 

It's funny watching him at the park. He has no fear, and hasn't figured out things like gravity. He really likes trying to catch up to the other kids, and climbing the jungle gym. He has only really started walking this last week, but he doesn't let that stop him. He also snacked on some wood chips, but I tried to keep that to a minimum. 

Right now I'm waiting for the lasagna from last night to heat up for lunch. It was super tasty. I always get kind of nervous about my cooking, but I usually end up loving it. Is it stuck up of me that I really like my own cooking a lot? I really enjoy anything that is tasty, and I love trying new recipes. I've actually been considering going to culinary school. It's the only thing I can think of that I would really enjoy studying.  

2 comments:

awesomeweirdo said...

I don't know. I don't think it is stuck up to like your own food... Whenever I cook I find myself say "MMmmmmm...That's so good!" And things like that. I'm not bragging about it. I am just enjoying the deliciousness of my food.
So, in my opinion it is not stuck up (as long as you are not trying to say to others that your food is better. :D )

d jane said...

meggan! i just found your blog and i'm happy we can keep it touch via the blogisphere! i do still have your book and i apologize for not getting it back to you before we moved to arizona. i am coming to visit utah october 25th so i will be sure to take it with me. or i could mail it...if you'd like to give me your address i will do just that! that's so awesome you own a house now! let me know how everything is going (pregnancy, new house, gabe) and your address so i can get your book back to you! love ya! danika