Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day of rest....for me

So, our first real Sunday with Ontario as second counselor. It turns out that Sundays will not be a day of rest for him. Here was his schedule for today:
7:00am-8:45am Bishopric meeting.
9:00am-12:00pm Church
12:00pm-1:00pm lunch and getting hometaught
1:00pm-1:45pm sacrament at the Complex (an apartment complex for older people)
2:00pm-3:00pm counting tithing
3:00pm-4:00pm Sunday School presidency meeting (he still hasn't been released as president)
4:00pm-10:00pm Bishopric training meeting with the stake presidency.

That is right...he had an hour (only it was really more like 30 min) break for lunch. And that is pretty much the only time we saw him today. My schedule was more like, church, lunch, nap, brownies...you see the difference?

His last meeting is a training they said could take "3-6 hours". So I just took them some brownies, cause a 6 hour meeting is just depressing.

Well, I think I need to go rescue my kitchen before the chocolate elves wreak any more havoc.